Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager
Elderly Nursing Home in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
£41,000 - £45,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Package for the Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager but not limited to:
* £41,000 - £45,000 per annum
* Full time hours
* Opportunities for training and development
* Excellent staff benefits
Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager requirements:
* RGN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise