Up to £40,000 per Annum DoE + Enhancements | 42 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Nottingham private hospital is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre team as Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader.
About the Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader role and what the hospital is offering:
* A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
* A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week
* Day Shifts
* 35 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Private health insurance and life assurance
* Free onsite car parking
* Free wellness screening
* Employee rewards platform
As an Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader, you will be expected to demonstrate leadership skills and lead the team clinically though day to day tasks. You will also be expected to complete clinical duties on a regular basis. And you will be deputising for the theatre manager when appropriate.
What we're looking for in an Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a theatre setting is essential
* Strong Orthopaedics experience
* You must be flexible in supporting the theatre team when required
* You should be able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
* Good clinical knowledge and understanding
* Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation