The Niche Partnership are looking for a Finance Manager for a growing SME, owner managed business in Lymington on a permanent basis, due to growth. The successful Finance Manager will lead the finance team and supporting the MD and owner on a day-to-day basis and be key for process improvement and strategy. The successful Finance Manager will be offered comprehensive benefits package and flexible working hours. The Finance Manager must have had team management, with a hands-on approach, in turn, managing a team of 4 people.Reporting to the MD you will be tasked with the following:
What you will need:
- Be the right hand person and assist the MD in the management of the business, operations and finance team.
- Responsible for all management and financial reporting including weekly trading, WIP management, monthly management pack, group reporting and year end reporting.
- Accountable for the forecasting, reporting & analysis of cash flow & Overhead accruals and prepayments. Recharges and monthly schedule .
- Management of the monthly weekly Payroll including overseeing P11d's, starters leavers etc.
- Manage the cash flow forecasting, WIP and project accounting and forecasting.
- Ensure that decisions taken across the business at an operational level are carried out with full consideration of the financial impact, and with particular focus on value creation and analytical review.
- CIS management, reconciliation and returns.
- Support the delivery of the Operational teams' budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting with the management of the intercompany balances, reconciliation, debtor ledger and management and reporting, HRMC control account reconciliation and returns.
- Manage the annual external audit process ensuring all deliverables and required reporting deadlines are met.
- Management and growth of the team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring smart objectives are set, the team morale is high and there is investment in the team members.
What you will get:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Manager / Assistant Finance Manager/ Financial Accountant / Management Accountant
- QBE or Studying or Finalist Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Have worked in an similar SME and industry environment previously.
- Track record of leading teams and managing the day to day finance of the business.
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Flexible working - to balance with life needs
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Discounted services
- Xmas parties, and other social activities through the year
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION
...because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.