Are you an well-versed Content Marketer? Would you like to be a part of an international business who services 50,000+ clients globally, from highstreet retailers to well-established banks?
Our client is looking for a Content Marketing Manager with proven experience working across multiple European territories, to lead on the creation and execution of an engaging content plan that will support the European marketing and sales teams with lead-generation campaigns. Our client has a large focus on Europe, specifically the UK, Benelux, Germany, Scandinavia and Spain with offices throughout the continent.
Our client is a B2B service business that has experienced high-levels of growth over the course of the pandemic, acquiring numerous new brands to their portfolio across Europe and making some impressive hires into their team. This role is a new position due to recent success and is part of further plans for expansion. Our client operates a hybrid-working structure where you will be given autonomy to work remotely if preferred, with the option to go into the Manchester office. Occasional travel to the office will be required for meetings.Does this sound like you?Responsibilities of the European Content Marketing Manager
- Planning and execution of European content campaigns, working closely with the localised teas
- Create all marketing and PR collateral across website copy, email promotions, social media adverts, presentations and product information for the European markets
- Develop resources to drive leads and improve brand awareness (ebooks, whitepapers, infographics etc.)
- Grow the number of subscribers to the business by creating content that is valuable to the consumer
- Create all blog, social media and email content to promote new products
- Liaise with stakeholders and create a network of guest authors for the company blog
- Help organise webinars with clients, prospects and industry experts
- Orchestrate the collection and display of testimonials for the company
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Come up with new pioneering marketing techniques for the business
Apply online now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Previous experience working in European territories is essential for this role
- Strong B2B experience required
- Proven experience creating and executing detailed, multifaceted content strategies
- Confident creating digital content such as blogs and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work proactively with localised teams in different territories