Up to £38,000 per annum + fantastic benefits
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate and qualified Nursery Manager to take responsibility for the effective running of a nursery within a highly regarded and well respected early years education group whilst ensuring a safe, enjoyable and engaging place to learn for children between 3 months and 5 years old. The post holder will be expected to travel to other local sites within the group. This is a full-time position to cover maternity leave initially within a trusted nursery who are able to offer the successful candidate a fantastic career opportunity along with excellent benefits.
We've partnered with a highly regarded and successful nursery based in Surrey who provide early years education to boys and girls. The school have outstanding feedback from parents in addition to very good rating from their most recent quality inspection and aim to continue safeguarding young children and supporting the local community.
* Ensure that all aspects of the Statutory Framework for Early Years Foundation Stage and welfare requirements are delivered to the highest standard.
* Ensure Ofsted compliance with registration and legislative requirements.
* Build strong relationships with parents, children and welcome visitors to the Nursery.
* Proactively train, develop and delegate to the staff team to suit their individual needs as well as the needs of the nursery.
* Take effective responsibility for the nursery's budget, expenditure and occupancy.
* Ensure everyone has a lot of fun!
The successful Nursery Manager will:
* Hold a relevant childcare or equivalent qualification - level 3 minimum
* Have genuine passion and enthusiasm for working with children
* Previous experience in a nursery is highly advantageous
* Proven leadership experience and management of employee relations issues
* Possess a strong understanding of the EYFS and refer to the EYFS Framework to plan activities
SPARK Recruitment is a recruitment agency dedicated to driving standards and delivering an outstanding recruitment experience to clients and candidates alike. We encourage your application and endeavour to feedback within 24 hours. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful however we may still contact you in relation to similar positions.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK