We have a current opportunity for a Benefits Manager on a 6 Month FTC.
- Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements, trends, and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
- Supports management's decision-making process by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
- Identifies benefit options by studying programs and obtaining advice from consultants.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing laws and regulations and updates to legal requirements.
- Informs employees of benefit usage by preparing and distributing benefit reports.
- Manages benefits staff by coaching, counseling, and mentoring employees.
- Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as directed.