Utilities IT Project manager - 6-month Contract - Remote working -Inside IR35
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to help drive medium to large projects within one of our most ambitious IT Enabled Change Programmes.
The Project Manager will be responsible for shaping, defining, managing, and delivering a coherent set of activities across a series of IT/change projects or project workstreams reporting to a Programme Manager. They will need to be able to help define project scope, outcomes and run the project/s to the usual standards of time, quality and budget whilst engaging and managing the project/s wider stakeholders.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Experience within the Utilities sector is a MUST
- Delivery of projects through the full life cycle
- Experience of working within both agile and waterfall environments
- Experience of working in both IT and Change Projects, preferably IT enabled change Projects.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Maximum rate of £500 pd INSIDE IR35.
The role will be a home working role with maximum 5 days needed in their Reading office throughout the duration the contract.