We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Brand Marketing Manager
to be responsible for developing and safeguarding a growing number of brands owned within a portfolio for one of our Public Sector clients based in London E20.
The Brand Marketing Manager
will provide strategic support and day to day activation for brand sponsorship/ partnerships; develop and manage a brand toolkit for brand sponsorship/ partnerships; oversee management of inhouse design workflow, and providing sign off on branded items as appropriate; be responsible for the design of clear sign off procedures, ensuring all branded documents adhere to editorial and visual guidelines.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Please apply for further information
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in brand management and marketing.
- Experience of running a re-brand end-to-end and a clear understanding of what makes an excellent brand.
- Successful track record of with working with brand partners.
- Experience of both project and line management
- Proven experience of development, delivery and evaluation of successful brand marketing activity, including integrated campaigns across offline and online marketing channels.
- Experience developing audience personas and driving actionable insights from audience segmentation.
- Experience of evaluating and measuring brand marketing activities and identifying opportunities for improvements.
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.