BramahHR are recruiting for a Training Systems Coordinator join a growing company. The goal of this post is to guarantee that the network remains compliant by coordinating training across all sites using our internal Learning Management System. You will be part of a busy team within our learning admin function. This position will be responsible for a wide range of training requirements, including SHEA, industry-specific training, continuing education, and ad-hoc Talent and Development training.
- Using the internal Learning Management System (Cornerstone), plan and coordinate training across locations by liaising with our internal and external training vendors, colleges, and awarding organisations.
- As the first point of contact, you will provide support to managers and key training stakeholders, ensuring they have the knowledge to effectively use the system to monitor their teams' training, as well as advice, guidance, and support to ensure training is delivered timely and efficiently.
- As directed, you will be exclusively responsible for coordinating training as needed.
- The successful candidate will have mid to expert level Cornerstone or equivalent LMS system experience, which will include interest tracking management, waitlist management, event and session development, reporting function, email distribution, eLearning reporting, and assigning.
- You will be able to effectively communicate and liaise with all stakeholders, work to tight deadlines, prioritise workloads, and have organisational skills.
- You will seek continuous improvements and work with the wider HR Service Centre, Training Admin team, and Training Business Partners to implement them.