MLC Partners are currently working with a Large Acute Trust based in Manchester to recruit a band 8a Finance Manager for a clinical division on an interim basis.
The role will support the Head of Finance to cover all area of financial management for one of the trusts hospitals sites. This post holder will also be responsible for line managing a team of 3 management accountants.
Main duties will include:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the financial management team
- Report on financial issues at management and service review meetings
- Meet with and provide training and guidance to budget holders
- To resolve queries from management accounts
- To provide updates and advice to operational and service leaders
- Develop and contribute to the trusts financial plans
Suitable candidates will fully qualified and have gained relevant experience in an NHS organisation. Excellent IT skills as well as interpersonal and team player skills are required,