Junior SEO Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly ambitious Digital Marketer, who wants to develop their career in Search and become an SEO Manager and develop their career with a leading digital business. The team are passionate about the work they do and the clients they partner with to understand their objects. You will train to become a key account manager for a broad range of clients, ranging from high street retailers, global food brands and Premiere league football clubs. This role is an excellent fit for an ambitious digital marketer, who wants to develop their skills in technical SEO and be part of a fun and social Search team. They are extremely flexible and ask only for a minimum of 1 day a week in the Brighton office, along with the monthly client visits to London and other locations around the south coast. Key responsibilities:
- On-site SEO improvements for clients, with off-site optimisation
- Presenting and supporting the implementation of your recommendations
- Handling day-to-day SEO queries from clients
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver high quality work across planning and insight, SEO and analytics
- Build relationships with key customer contacts with a view to better understand their needs and challenges, and creating champions
- Contribute to achieving team targets (including retention, platform engagement and opportunity generation)
- Managing Technical SEO projects, including Migrations, audits and core web vitals
- Digital Marketing/SEO
- Experience in Technical SEO beneficial
- An understanding of SEO issues and techniques, algorithm updates, etc.
- Experience working with SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Strong commercial awareness e.g. an ability to build convincing business cases
- Passion for all things Search and general Digital Marketing
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.