Learning and Development Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
My client, a reputable UK Law Firm with numerous UK locations, are seeking a Learning and Development Manager to join their team.
Reporting into a Head of Learning and Development and supported by junior L&D staff, the individual will play a key role in the design and delivery of training to fee-earners and business support staff across the Firm's offices throughout the country.
This role has hybrid working and will involve regular travel to the firm's offices to deliver training face-to-face when necessary.
Location: Flexible - can be based in any of the firm's offices across the Midlands, East of England or London.
Salary circa: £50,000-£60,000
The key duties will include:
- Designing and delivering training to both fee-earners and business support staff for a variety of topics across the Firm's offices.
- Carrying out training needs analysis and identifying specific training requirements for staff in order to develop their skills.
- Liaising and working with external training providers to source and organise appropriate training.
- Be involved in strategic projects that assist business improvement for the firm.
- Forge strong working relationships at a Senior level across the business, gaining buy in from key stakeholders.
The Learning and Development Manager will need to be experienced, with a number of years as a L&D professional and a proven track record of training design and delivery. They will also be personable, with the ability to build strong working relationships with both colleagues and senior stakeholders and possess excellent written and oral skills. Experience of working in a similar environment such as a law firm or professional service is essential.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you