The Niche Partnership are looking for an Interim Financial Controller for a 6 month FTC that could be extended or possibly go permanent, for a growing SME based in Chandlers Ford. The role is FTC due to a team restructure, after receiving an investment and setting exciting growth plans.
The business is growing and re-shaping. This role could go permanent at the end of the contract. The successful Financial Controller will lead the finance team and support the FD on the day to day running of the finances. The successful Financial Controller will benefit from hybrid working pattern. With a strong annual leave package, pension contribution the Financial Controller must have a hands-on approach, managing a small team.Reporting to the FD you will be tasked with the following:
What you will need:
- Managing the day to day finance function and finance operations are following best practice, hitting targets and deadlines with accuracy.
- Supporting other departments within the organisation, liaising with non-finance stakeholders/ business partnering to ensure they are receiving the finance support they need.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the FD and the board.
- Budgeting and forecasting and analysis, liaising with department heads to support them where possible
- Support the delivery of the Operational teams' budgets and forecasts.
- Managing the cost base of the business in conjunction with the FD. Providing insight and information to support discussions on risks and opportunities.
- Manage the annual external audit process ensuring all deliverables and required reporting deadlines are met.
- Responsible for the TAX compliance, VAT returns, HRMC related forms, liaising with auditors/ company accountants, Tax advisors ensuring the business is in keeping with the regulations etc.
- Management and growth of the team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring smart objectives are set, the team morale is high and there is investment in the team members.
What you will get:
- Experience in job roles such as; Financial Controller/Assistant Financial Controller / Finance Manager / Finance Director / FC / Deputy FC / Finance Manager/ Management Accountant
- Qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Extensive relevant commercial and technical financial experience.
- Track record of leading and developing teams and managing the day to day finance of the business.
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedInPDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
- £300- £350 per day
- Hybrid working pattern-1 or 2 days working remotely
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Free parking
- Discounted services
- Xmas parties, and other social activities through the year
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION
...because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.