Internal Communications Manager, Change
To £450 a day (initial 6 month contract inside IR35)
City of London/ Remote
Internal Communications Manager is required by a buoyant insurance organisation based in central London. Reporting into the Change Communications Lead, you will join a vibrant, high-functioning team building engaging and impactful communications across the business.
This role would ideally suit a highly creative individual with exceptional copywriting skills and the ability to transform technical, complex, or jargon-heavy information into content that is succinct, impactful, and engaging - both on and offline. You will take ownership of projects managing them proactively and chairing/leading workstream meetings and workshops.
This role will be a hybrid role with 2-3 days in the central London offices and the rest remote.
- Delivering internal communications for project-based and BAU communications.
- Working in partnership with IT and marketing functions to deliver effective change and product communications through programme and project lifecycles to achieve benefits realisation.
- Creating messaging, branding and change communications in unison with the marketing leads for each business.
- Producing and delivering content for internal communication channels; crafting inspirational, informative and engaging content to drive awareness and adoption around new corporate IT solutions with business partners across the business
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on the impact of change communications feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities.
- Contributing to, and working with, the wider communications team and other colleagues to develop, manage and activate content as required.
- Develop key messages and agree on the communications protocols and processes, including identification of appropriate channels and formats for different types of communications
- Ensure that all output adheres to relevant corporate policies
- Ensure appropriate communications metrics are employed to review and monitor the effectiveness of communications with the objective of continuous improvement
- Deputising for the Change Communications Lead when necessary.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate information clearly and succinctly across diverse audiences
- Listening and influencing skills
- Strong reasoning capabilities - creative and lateral thinking, combined with good problem-solving skills
- The ability to build relationships and empathise with people at all levels of the organisation
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills and capable of managing and prioritising multiple projects
- Experience of working in a role that is embedded in an IT environment is preferred
- Recent technology industry experience is preferred
- Insurance industry/broking experience is desirable
- Can understand the jargon and translate it into easily accessible communications
- Understanding of how to manage effective change communications
- Can demonstrate experience of using a variety of digital comms channels
- Proven experience in a communications or marketing background
- You may have been an internal or change communications specialist, or a product marketer
- A Bachelor's degree-level, with a Marketing or Communications major
For a fully consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.