Tru Recruitment are delighted to be working with a local school based in Cheltenham to recruit for a Finance and HR Administrator. This role is initially a 3 month temporary position, but there is a possibility, if desired, that the role will become permanent with a permanent salary of around £20,000 DOE.
Hours are either full or part time (between 25 - 37) and term times Monday to Friday.
As a Finance and HR Administrator your main role will be to support the Finance and HR department in operating the school's financial and HR systems.
As a Finance and HR Administrator duties will vary from day to day and will include:
- Processing invoices and purchase orders
- Procurement of goods and services
- Financial processes including sending out budget statements, preparing VAT and journals
- Recording daily staff absences
- Payroll administration including processing claims, staff absences and staff contracts through the payroll system
- Supporting staff recruitment by preparing paperwork for interviews in line with safer recruitment practices.
To apply for this role you will need to be available in the next few weeks to start work on a temporary basis.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience with all Microsoft Office packages
- AAT and Sage desirable although not essential
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to communicate concisely and effectively
- Highly numerate, analytical, and strong attention to detail
- High personal integrity and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
To apply for this Finance and HR Admin role, please send your CV to Sam at Tru Recruitment for immediate consideration.
Tru Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, we are sorry, but you have not been successful on this occasion, but please do not hesitate to apply for any future vacancies that we advertise or call us for our free career advice.