A unique opportunity for a (Junior / Senior) PR Account Manager looking for their next role working with an incredible Midlands-based PR agency. Our client prides itself on an impressive portfolio of exciting clients across B2B and B2C industries. If you are looking to join an agency that does things differently, offers a focus on wellbeing and really knows and values the importance of work/life balance then this could be the next home for you.
This role will allow you to be hands-on in all things PR while building the strongest relationships with your clients and working on creative collaborative campaigns with the team. You will have experience in managing multiple accounts, be passionate about creating engaging content for press releases, social media, newsletters and websites and appreciate how valuable content is. You will enjoy building and nurturing relationships with the media (at all levels along with specific publications) to ensure that you are gaining the very best coverage for your clients and keeping them updated throughout. You will enjoy working as part of the team but be able to hit the ground running and manage your own time. There is no micro-management here! This role would suit a PR Account Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity, or maybe you are a Senior PR Account Executive, ready to take the next step up in your career. Equally, you may be looking for a Senior PR Account Manager role. This is a permanent full-time role with a salary that is genuinely flexible. Working to a hybrid model you can expect to be office-based 2-3 days a week and then working from home the rest of the time. This is a permanent, full-time role, offering a competitive salary.
Our client is a Warwickshire-based agency with a London presence. They have built a brilliant reputation in the industry and are working with some top name clients. Not only do they have a fab working culture built on teamwork and trust, but they also offer exceptional career progression opportunities. As they are a smaller agency, the sky really is the limit. If you are passionate about PR and want to take your career to the next level, this agency will allow you to do it with the support to do so! Having worked with this agency for a while and still keeping in touch with some of the fantastic people who work there, this agency doesn't just talk the talk! Then genuinely care, encourage people to switch off and offer exceptional career progression without having to jump through hoops!
As PR Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts across B2B and B2C sectors. You will be the main point of contact for your client and so being able to nurture relationships is key. You will be hands-on in creating content, building strong relationships with the media and securing coverage for your clients. If you are just a brilliant writer with experience creation lots of content for different channels then our client would also love to hear about you.
* You will absolutely love to create content and already be writing engaging content for press releases, social media and websites
* You will have proven experience in being client-facing, working with your client to understand their needs and confidence in reporting back on PR activity
* You will have experience in media relations. You will enjoy working with the press to sell in press releases and gain the very best coverage for your client
* Experience in event management
* You will be a strategic thinker and enjoy working with the senior team in developing strategies
* You will have experience working within an agency environment either in your last role or previous positions
* You will be socially savvy and be able to develop social media content plans for your clients
* You will have a 'can-do' attitude, be self-motivated but love working as part of a team
This role is based in Leamington Spa and easily commutable via; Leamington, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Banbury, Birmingham to name a few. This role will be a blend of home-working and office time.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today or get in touch to find out more