We are looking for a Digital Sales Account Executive to join a leading global video game developer and publisher.
They have been in operation for over 40 years, and remain at the forefront of the gaming industry with their multi-million success franchises that have experience overwhelming popularity across the globe.
This will be a vital support role in which you will be responsible for supporting, recommending and actioning digital sales strategy, scheduling price promotions, and providing valuable insights on digital sales performance.
Your typical duties will include:
- Managing first party accounts and building relationships
- Supporting with post-launch promotional strategies
- Supporting with monthly digital forecasts
- Providing forecasts for promotional activities and actively tracking progress, providing insights and analysis when necessary
- Proactively identify new digital sales opportunities for the EMEA market
- Responding to internal and external customer requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Working closely with Marketing, PR and Community teams to inject digital initiatives into brand plans
As the ideal candidate you will have at least one years' experience working in a commercially orientated role and have a solid understanding of digital products and catalogue management, knowing of the video gaming market would be highly desirable, have good analytical and problem solving skills, be able to communicate complex findings clearly, and be able to multi-task and work towards deadlines.
The salary range is between £24,000 - £32,000, with the chance of a discretionary annual bonus.
They offer flexible start times, and offering a hybrid working model between home and their office in West London.
If interested then please apply today