Our client is a growing ftse 250 who seek to hire a Finance Business Partner to take ownership of the Southern Region. The role will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and will work closely with the Regional operations team supporting multiple sites. The role is one of decision support: providing, analysing and interpreting management information in order to influence decision making and to deliver service improvements and efficiencies.
- Partner with South East & South West Regions operations teams, providing insight and understanding to ensure the business meets its financial objectives
- Regularly spend time in branch, working with the operations team to understand and drive performance
- Provide insight and challenge the performance of branches, identifying trends and opportunities
- Work with the wider Regional Finance team to standardise and formalise processes and drive rigour across the national network
- To improve visibility of financial, commercial and operational performance during each financial period
- Have a desire to "get under the bonnet" and "have a view", dissect operational processes and propose KPIs to measure and drive productivity and commercial decisions
- Move comfortably between detailed and helicopter views to drive considered, holistic judgements
- Communicated and illustrate ideas and metrics succinctly and effectively across the team
- Help the business through potential operational systems changes and upgrades
The role will be split working from home, in the office in Camberley and on sites around the South of the UK.
A salary of £55,000-£60,000 is on offer plus £6,000 car allowance and 15% bonus.