Our client, a wellness technology company, is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join them.
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) will support the UK business with the successful delivery of projects to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards. The role requires managing aspects of large projects or owning small projects independently.
Up to £30,000 plus up to 10% bonus plus excellent benefits.
- Responsible for the delivery of components of key strategic projects, smaller projects or policy changes; working in conjunction with the business leads and/or Project Managers
- Work on projects from initiation through to requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure
- Managing key stakeholders through the full project delivery lifecycle to deliver to plan, on time and within budget
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e.kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), and communicate action steps to the broader team
- Produce executive level and team status updates that highlight risks/assumptions/issues and dependencies, clearly and concisely
- Build strong working relationships with local, International and Global stakeholders to ensure all Projects are delivered successfully with full business engagement
- Provide project office and portfolio management support for the UK project team, including tracking, portfolio reporting, coordinating Programme Board meetings and maintaining project tools and documentation
- Have experience in the tools, techniques and best practices of project management in a Project Coordination, PMO or Assistant Project Manager role
- Have some practical experience supporting or managing projects to schedule, budget and agreed quality standards
- Work effectively with stakeholders across the business to manage delivery expectations
- Confident and articulate communicator, with excellent writing skills
- Display a fluid use of tools and presentation materials to convey ideas and concepts (status reports, project plans, presentations)
- An innovative, questioning mind around ways of working to continually enhance our processes and what we do
- Capable of challenging the status quo
- Confident in their ability to manage multiple tasks at once and decide which areas to prioritise first
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).