Job title - PMO / Business manager - GBM FinanceLocation - London, Canary Wharf/Remote Rate - Up to £350 PAYE or Umbrella £449.Start date - ASAPContract - 12 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a PMO / Business manager - GBM Finance
to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months.
The purpose of this role is to support the GBM Finance COO to manage the operational activities of approx. 800 people in GBM Finance to a high quality at an optimal cost. The role will support the COO in managing the administration of the function. This will include financials / budget reporting and analysis, headcount reporting and people activities.
This is good opportunity for someone looking to build on a strong foundation of skills to broaden and expand their experience whilst adding value to the organization.
Essential for the role holder is a strong excel and PowerPoint ability, enthusiastic approach, ability to work across multiple topics, be proactive and work independently on set projects to deliver to deadlines.The role will support the COO with:
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- PMO activities across the People committees
- Ensuring effective and appropriate communication and coordination of administrative processes
- Monthly reporting and analysis of financials.
- General Business Management / admin requirements.
- Ad-hoc themes, such as data analysis, report preparation, meeting organization. and preparation of organizational charts
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at
- Strong MS Office with a particular focus on Excel and Powerpoint.
- PMO skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to maintain progress
- Deadline focused and proven ability
- Can do attitude
- Proactive and be able to adapt and react to stakeholder requests in an ever-developing business environment.
- Analytical skill to support cost and other analysis for the functions
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at one time
- Experience across financials, people, or transformation
- Previous Business management experience desirable
- Can work autonomously