Corporate Accountant, Investment Management
Nonstop Consulting is partnered with one of the most established infrastructure investment managers in Europe who are looking for a talented Corporate Accountant to join their finance team. The company has experienced exponential growth over the past 5 years and this will offer the right candidate full exposure to Group, in addition to owning process improvement and project accounting. You will become part of one of the fastest growing industries in the economy. This will be ideal for somebody from an audit/practice background with a strong desire to take on an in-house technical accounting role.Responsibilities:
- Accounting assessments for new acquisitions
- Preparation of Financial information for various business segments and Group boards.
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of performance compared to budget.
- Ownership of accounting control environment and procedures assessment and documentation
- Support process improvement projects and other ad-hoc project work
- Intangible and impairment accounting,
- Risk and Accounting System / Automation
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in a top accounting firm, 0 - 2 Years PQ
- A strong desire to own process improvements and project accounting