Executive Administrator - Residential Property
£18,000 - £21,000
A market leading Firm of solicitors with offices in Lancashire, both business and private clients are looking for an Executive Administrator to join their residential Conveyancing team.
Candidates must have excellent organisation and time management skills. The role requires operating a Case Management System and so strong IT skills are essential. They are looking for a candidate who is a strong communicator, with keen attention to detail and who is confident working within a busy commercial environment.
• Effective administration and management of all department Files (hard copy and on SOS). This includes Matter Opening, ID checks, Matter Closing, Matter Archiving, and data updates during the course of a matter
• Management of bill process and interaction with Finance
• Preparation of contracts, SDLT and Land Registry applications.
• Drafting of documents for clients upon instruction from Fee Earners and under supervision
• Creation and management of data rooms and maintenance and updating of case management system as necessary
Skills and Requirements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Commercially aware
• Experience of working as an administrator undertaking residential property work.
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet strict timescales where required
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent client facing skills