Executive Administrator - Private Client
£18,000 - £21,000
A market leading Firm of solicitors with offices across Lancashire, servicing both business and private clients are looking for an Executive Administrator to join their Private Client Department .
Candidates must have excellent organisation and time management skills. The role requires operating a Case Management System so strong IT skills are essential. They are looking for a candidate who is a strong communicator, with keen attention to detail and who is confident working within a busy commercial environment.
• Effective administration and management of all department Files (hard copy and on SOS). This includes Matter Opening, ID checks, Matter Closing, Matter Archiving, and data updates during the course of a matter
• Management of bill process and interaction with Finance
• Management of department diaries, making meeting armaments
• Drafting of documents for clients upon instruction from Fee Earners and under supervision
• Creation and management of data rooms and maintenance and updating of case management system as necessary
Skills and Requirements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Commercially aware
• Experience of working as an administrator undertaking Private Client work.
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet strict timescales where required
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent client facing skills