Professional Services Resource Co-ordinatorLocation: LondonLength: 6 Months Rate: £100.00 - £120.00 per dayHours:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
This person will support the EMEA Operations and Professional Services team. Reporting to the UK Resource Manager this person will be responsible for the accuracy of data in the Professional Services Automation (PSA) system supporting the regional Professional Services Managers and Sales teams and the onboarding of new internal and partner consultants. This is a role which requires good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize work and work both independently and as a core part of both the professional services and operational teams. It is a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative and enjoys creating order out of chaos.Responsibilities:
- Ensuring accurate reporting in PSA tool (currently Financial Force) on bookings and timesheet entries, this will include:
- Timecard chasing
- Internal RR for PTO / Sick / Training etc.
- Expense invoicing
- Work with Partner Manager to collate skills matrix
- Liaising with partner companies to get up to date availability of subcontractors
- Working with Resource Manager (RM) and Engagement Managers (EM) on scheduling opportunities
- Communicating and agreeing resource schedules with Customers
- Responsible for weekly billing of projects in Financial Force
- Responsible to system clean-up
- Liaise with Functional Manager to ensure that Consultant holidays are evenly distributed and are accurately reflected in FFPSA
- Assisting in ensuring SOWs are fully executed for revenue recognition, this will include liaising with EM for status update and chasing Customers for signature
- Reporting monthly expenses to finance to be invoiced to customers
- Working with Resource Management team on shadowing and enablement opportunities for internal and partner resources.
- Liaise with EM, Customers, CMO and Legal to ensure customer on-boarding requirements are met in a timely manner
- Responsible for coordinating with EM, RM, Customers and Consultants to schedule Scoping Calls.
- Own Cloud Access request process, ensuring timely availability of Cloud access for Consultant engagements
- Work with EM and Ops to manage conversion process (on-site/remote, PS/Edu, etc.)
- Collaborate on operational initiatives
- First point of contact for queries on partner invoices
- Working on ad-hoc projects which may involve system improvements, process improvements and recruiting, training and internal events
- Proactively work with regional RMs to consistently support for the regions during holiday periods
- Able to work to tight deadlines and handle pressured situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience in a role which requires good organizational skills and attention to detail, preferable in a sales or training operations role.
- Ability to handle high volume of internal and external enquiries.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Advanced Excel), knowledge of Salesforce and a PSA (timesheet and invoicing tool) a distinct advantage
- Good understanding of maths to intermediate level
- Customer service oriented
- Additional languages, especially French, German, or Arabic would be an advantage
- 3+ years experience in an administrative or operations role