Reed Finance are pleased to be exclusively supporting a successful and innovative group business who are seeking a new Head of Finance to support the Board and offer both technical and commercial support to the business.
The Head of Finance will be responsible for managing the financial function and subsidiaries within the group. This will include daily processes for both creditor and debtor management, trial balance, working papers and management accounts preparation whilst working alongside senior management to provide accurate cashflow forecasting. In addition the role will business partner with all departments and functions to ensure the financial information retained is accurate and timely.A few key duties include:
- Full leadership of the finance function including all necessary reporting, analysis and commentary
- Ensuring the Group maintains a strong financial control environment
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Review of the monthly Board Pack for Board reporting
- Review of the consolidation of monthly results
- Consolidation and reporting of budgets and forecasts
- All financial and statutory obligations
- Cash management & planning
- Management of the relationship with the Group's parent company
- Implementing financial best practices
- Many other commercial, strategic and operational requirements in line with business necessities
This role will suit a suitably qualified finance professional who is looking for their next challenge. Strong IT and communication skills are important here in addition to team management and relationship building expertise. With a competitive salary and benefits package available, alongside a strong hybrid working option, this is a great opportunity to join a growing operation in an integral capacity.