Senior Management Accountant - Contract - RetailClient Details
Our client is a well known retail business with a reputation for a great working environment . You will be working directly with senior finance members to help drive the business forward. Key responsibilities include:
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ensuring a transparent financial reporting/monitoring and planning process;
- Managing the monthly end to end payroll process;
- Managing the month-end and year-end process;
- Continuously developing the financial reporting and planning processes to streamline and simplify information handling;
- Ensuring accruals and prepayments are processed correctly on a monthly basis;
- Ensuring timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations;
- Overseeing the timely preparation of stock reconciliation for year-end audit;
- Managing cash forecasting and dividend calculation ;
- Managing cross charge update on a quarterly basis;
- Newly Qualified Accountant
- 1+ years experience in Industry
- Knowledge of SAP
- A proven successful track record in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and tax legislation's and rulings.
- Experienced in business reporting.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.