Morgan Hunt is working with a newly established research arm of one of the largest universities in the country in search of a temporary Marketing and Communications Manager.
The role is essential in establishing the communications and marketing function in this new research body and setting up a structure and the team.
The role is temporary for 18 weeks with a view of extension to the permanent structure.
The key responsibilities of the new Communications and Marketing Manager:
- Lead and orchestrate the development, deliverance and evaluation of marketing (including e-marketing) activities for the organization.
- Coordinate the conduct of market research, internally and externally, to measure, monitor and constantly improve the quality of communications output.
- Increase the visibility and effectiveness of the organisation website through a thought leadership approach to content and dissemination, particularly with a focus on stakeholder engagement; as well as showcasing organisations portfolio of research activities and assets.
- Produce the Annual Review and the Benefits Review plus other 'glossy' reports as deemed necessary
- Leading on the organisations communications and marketing strategy and plan as well as advising on communication plans across members to ensure a consistent, comprehensive and cohesive approach to the use of the organisations brand and identity is understood, adopted and implemented.
Previous experience of the new Communications and Marketing Manager:
- Strong background a communications and marketing role in infrastructure related organisations.
- Previous experience setting up a function including the strategy, branding and online presence.
- Line managing, growing, leading and developing a team across marketing and communications functions.
The role is London based and offers hybrid working with 40% of the time spent in the office based in central London.
If you are available immediately and have experience in working as a marketing and communications professional in infrastructure then please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.