Are you immediately available for start?
Would you like to work for a leading employer with a national presence?
Do you have experience of purchase ledger and accounts payable?
If so, read on!
Jenson Fisher have been engaged on an exclusive basis by a fast paced employer based in Auchterarder to recruit a Temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant for an immediate start. Working as a key member of the finance team, this role will suit someone who has previous experience working in a high volume environment, with excellent exposure to the accounts payable process.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices on a daily basis onto bespoke financial software.
- Reconciling suppliers statements.
- Matching and coding invoices on a daily basis.
- Resolving supplier queries.
- Processing journals and ensuring that all recording is up to date.
- Supporting where required during the month end process.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have strong purchase ledger experience and be immediately available for start. Does this sound like you? If so, submit your application by clicking the link alternatively contact Martin Crines, Director at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.