A Global Social Media Company based in London is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join their team on a contract basis for 11 months.Responsibilities
- Contribute to preparation of regular Rhythm of Business activities including revenue reporting and qualitative insights/analysis to provide context around KPIs and revenue metrics for senior sales and BP&O leadership
- Routinely provide ad hoc revenue analysis (revenue performance, product adoption, market trends, etc.) that will be used to support leadership business decisions and make clear recommendations based on analysis to senior BP&O leadership to drive discussions with sales on areas for investment or improvement.
- Support ad hoc data requests and identify opportunities for reporting, analytical or operational efficiencies across the region
- Contribute to forecasting initiatives to accurately forecast our business at an EMEA level, using multiple data sources to accurately predict future sales performance
- Work with large data sets & complex infrastructure
- Work within the wider Business Planning & Operations team to support global or regional operational and strategic projects
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Physics, Engineering), or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical role, preferably in consulting, technology, investment banking or similar
- 5+ years experience with Excel and SQL, Powerpoint
- Excellence in Tableau
- Experience with end to end execution of projects and program management
- Experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Proven analytical ability and business judgement; Proven problem-solving skills
- Track record of initiating and completing data-centric analyses leading to recommendations
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, and resource allocation; strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Clear and succinct verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.