We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Business Analyst
to assist in a project to remove duplicate materials, and otherwise cleanse material data records (e.g. material and material group descriptions) that exist primarily in SAP for one of our local government clients based in London SE10.
The Business Analyst
will extract insight from large relational databases/data warehouses (Maximo); apply data analytics tools and of statistical analysis tools such as SAS, SPSS, Toad or R to establish lines of duplication within system; complete / modify information within business ERP system and output analysis in narrative format, highlighting conclusions and adding interpretation, as well as presenting data in graphs and tables.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years previous experience as a technical BA
- Ability to analyse data using analytic tools such as SPSS, SAS, R, Business Objects and draw conclusions that can be understood by both technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to output analysis in narrative format, highlighting conclusions and adding interpretation, as well as presenting data in graphs and tables.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people across the organisation and outside.
- ESSENTIAL is an ability to pick up new analytic techniques quickly.
Please apply for further information
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.