Risk Manager required on behalf of a leading client, on a fixed term contract for six months. This will be a flexible working model which can be discussed in more detail. Our client prides itself on being a critical pillar of the government's automatic enrolment programme, with a public service obligation to accept any employer wishing to use the scheme to discharge their automatic enrolment duties.
The Risk Manager will report to the Head of Risk and work closely with other second line teams and key stakeholders across all areas of the business.
Experience and technical skills required:
* Risk management experience is a must
* A key team player
* Experience of working in an enterprise risk environment
* Able to demonstrate commercial acumen
* Understanding of controls
* Experience of influencing senior people through reasoned argument to achieve consensus on complex issues
* Experience of insurance
* Experience of successfully leading projects through to conclusion in a timely manner
* Able to use initiative and work independently
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.