Treasury Analyst - Cashflow Reporting Accountant - Media
My client is looking for a Cashflow/Treasury Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract with scope to go permanent. The ideal candidate will have a practice background and be recently qualified with some in house treasury experience.Job Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the cash flow models for UK related entities.
- Prepare weekly/monthly regulatory liquidity returns and ensure continuous monitoring and compliance with current and future regulatory requirements.
- Review and manage forecast placeholders included within the cash flow forecast, using either trend analysis, computation or budget data as provided by the forecasting team.
- Daily internal liquidity reporting, weekly KPI reporting.
- Monthly SLT/Board reporting packs including commentary and variance analysis.
- Support the Group Treasurer on various projects.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (Ideally ACA)
- Experience within internal Treasury
- Good cash management skills and experience
- Previous experience with cashflow forecasting