Finance Manager Paying Circa £60,000
Great new role in a leading full-service creative advertising agency. This exciting role has opened up due to growth within their Global Clients division, and is an excellent step for someone with client finance experience who would like to progress their career. This agency is performing well and offers a beautiful working environment in central London, numerous employee benefits and perks and a fun social culture. This really is an opportunity not to me missed!Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Assisting with the creation and management of budgets and forecasts
- Identifying and reporting on variances to budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts up to Trial Balance level
- Working with Billing on Revenue recognition and reconciliation of accrued and deferred fees
- Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts and analysis of Profit and Loss Accounts
- Agreement of intercompany balances on a monthly basis and ensuring balances eliminate on consolidation
- Supporting and liaising with our Account Management and Production teams to ensure excellence in financial acumen and policy compliance
- Introduction and enhancement of internal controls to ensure adherence to our agency
- Identification of cost saving initiatives
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual Statutory Accounts of the agenc
- Weekly client calls to build strong relationships and solve any issues before they occur
- Ad-hoc projects such as developing new client reports and working with global teams to roll out enhancements.
APPLY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE TODAY!
- Strong technical skills - evidenced by recently qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Strong Financial Planning and Analysis skills
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Excellent IT skills and enthusiasm for embracing new systems
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Passionate about getting results & having fun along the way!