An IT Resource Manager role paying between £425 and £475 per day that is also outside IR35. Your new company
You will be working for a well known and established company within the construction industry. Your new role
As the IT Resource Manager you will be overseeing the implementation of a new resource management tool. You will ensure that the IT department has strict processes, procedures and training that will be in place to support the management across numerous teams within the department.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the resources across multiple teams.
- Allocating resources across the department.
- Creating processes and procedures for the IT Team.
- Managing the resource tool implementation.
- Understand the priority levels for the resources.
- Managing relationships with vendors.
What you'll get in return
- Project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads.
- Extensive experience in excel and PowerBI.
- Resource tool implementation experience.
- A good understanding of the structure of an IT department.
A contract role paying up to £475, on a rolling three month contract and Outside IR35. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.