Care Promise Ltd is recruiting for Community Care Assistants and Team Leaders in the Stafford area!
Various shifts available to tailor to suit your needs, including mornings from 7am, evenings, weekends, alternate weekends and bank hours. There are no calls before 7am or after 10:30pm.
Care Assistants will be required to assist individuals in their own homes with tasks including:
* Personal care
* Meal preparation
* Medication administration
* Chatting with service users and keeping them company
Care Assistants' visits are within set areas of Stafford so there is no travelling across town, or from village to village, from one visit to another.
We provide excellent rates of pay, starting at £10 per hour for Care Assistants and £10.50 per hour for Team Leaders, in addition to paid travel time AND paid mileage.
The Care Assistant will need:
* Full driving licence and own transport
* To be available to work alternate weekends (one weekend on, one weekend off)
* To be happy working within Stafford, as this is where all of our care calls are based
The Care Assistant will benefit from:
* Full training given and paid shadowing - no experience necessary
* Recognised qualifications offered including the Care Certificate
* Free uniforms and equipment
* Guaranteed contracted hours to suit their own lifestyle (no zero hours contracts unless that is their request)
* Career progression opportunities
* Refer-a-friend scheme
* Eligible for the Blue Light Card, which gives access to a range of discounts from various retailers
Apply today to make a difference in people's lives