Sportcast are in a growth phase, focused on delivering the next generation of pricing software and customer experiences to the sports betting industry.
We are looking for a pro-active and ambitious mathematical modeller. The ideal candidate will have experience with algorithmic and simulation pricing methodologies to build sport's pricing models using C#, as well as knowledge of R and R Studio as preferred means for statistical analysis to drive the models.
The role will involve the development and maintenance of the mathematical models required to deliver our pricing solutions. The modeller's knowledge of sport will be leveraged as the modelling team take responsibility for building out all of the domain specific business rules required to drive the product,
* Build models for new sports following existing infrastructure.
* Enhance model infrastructure where required for new features.
* Manage any trading concerns with existing models and improve the pricing where necessary.
* Provide bespoke trading tools as requested by the trading team.
* Help to train and advise our graduate analysts with mathematical backgrounds who aspire to develop into the modelling area of the business