As the Project Manager
, you will be reporting to the Programme Manager, also you will be responsible for delivering an internal programme relating process and material production maturity. Ensure project objectives are clear and unambiguous, and that success is defined and achievable.
- Prepare and maintain the project plan, including key milestones and deliverables, ensuring that dependencies and resourcing needs are accurately defined to inform capacity planning activities
- In close cooperation with functional leaders, identify and secure the resources required to deliver the project successfully within the constraints of budget, time and capacity
- Manage internal and external costs through consistent planning and tracking; maintaining accurate variance to plan, forecast and cost to complete information
- Define, develop and manage the delivery team to achieve all project objectives
- Proactively manage the project risks, recording their identification, quantification and mitigation in the risk register and monitoring them accordingly; know when to escalate risks to senior management
To be successful in this role of Project Manager,
we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in direct project management or other positions with transferrable skills gained in a technical organisation.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Good understanding of project management techniques underpinned by technical background.
- Experience of project managing or working within technically complex engineering projects from R&D through start of production/product launch.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Project Manager
position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.