LOCATION - London
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £40,000 - £45,000
My client - an International manufacturer of bespoke Automated solutions is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in London. Candidates with Project Management experience of delivering Automated solutions across the Construction or Manufacturing sectors will be of particular interest.
The Project Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
• A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
• Experience of Project Managing Installations and Commissioning of Automated Manufacturing Equipment.
• Proven experience of developing strategic plans for individual project delivery.
• Background in managing clients to agree schedules and contracts; then managing the process to deliver projects based on these agreements.
• Excellent communication skills.
The Project Manager's duties will involve:
• Managing Teams split between Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Manufacturing skillsets to achieve efficient project delivery.
• Liasing with Clients to agree clear timeframes.
• Stakeholder management: internal team, contractors, partners and investors kept informed and motivated
• Conducting on site visits and first hand appraisal of work progress and quality.
If you are interested in this Project Manager position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.