We are looking for an Operational Risk Practitioner on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract
You will be responsible for the facilitation and oversight of all activities associated with Operational Risk
You will be interacting with all departments of the bank and wider group, with particular focus on 1st Line of Defence business areas - points of responsibility would include:
- Provide Operational Risk & Resilience Management support, guidance and training to the business, escalating more complex issues where they arise.
- Work in partnership with the business in order to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Capture data and analyse information to support reporting requirements.
- Carry out ad-hoc investigations, reports and project work devising solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Promote a culture of proactive Operational Risk & Resilience management.
- Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the group risk framework.
Please get in touch for more information