We are currently looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a company based at a Marine Terminal, in Middlesbrough.Duties & Responsibilities:
Looking over all areas of the role... Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Manager (SHEQ)General
Hours Of Work
- Responsibility for all aspects of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management.
- Ensure the business complies with all legal and other Legislation.
- Take ownership of the company's plans
- Maintain and develop all systems (HSMS, EMS & QMS)
- Maintain all associated documentation including safety systems of work, risk assessments, internal monitoring and audit systems
- Work alongside the Environment Agency (EA).
- Assist in the continuous development of ISO 45001, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
Monday - Thursday
8am - 4:30pm
8am - 3:30pm
Includes 30 minute unpaid meal break.
The hours are core hours only. On occasions, additional hours including weekends, may be required to meet the operational needs of the business. Holidays
25 days + Statutory bank holidays
(to increase after specified years of work))