NQT TeachersLondon South East and SurreyFull-Time January/ Immediate StartAre you a NQT with relevant teaching experience?
Reed Education is currently recruiting for Qualified Teachers, whether you are a recent graduate or have experience. If you are keen to motivating and making a difference in children's lives this role is for you. This is the opportunity to finding the perfect permanent placement within a school or long term temporary.
The role will include but not be limited to:
What Reed can offer you:
- Setting and planning lessons
- Supporting students with their learning, social and mental development
- Academic credentials and genuine teaching ability with personality, an adaptable style, energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility,
- Able to meet all children's need with various learning ability
- Communication skills written and verbal
- Ongoing commitment to all children and discussing children's progress with parents
- DBS on the update service (or willing to undertake one with Reed)
If you are looking for long term or permanent positions, please apply today!
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Competitive pay rates
- Local Primary schools across South-East London
- Day-today, short-term, and long-term supply options