Conveyancing Assistant - Bridgend
TSR Legal have an excellent opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join the Residential Conveyancing team of a friendly firm of Solicitors based in Bridgend.
The firm are currently looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to work in their office in Bridgend. In this role, you will provide comprehensive support to a conveyancer with their caseload, working at a practice that has a strong local and regional reputation. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a growing firm in a well-rounded role.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and switched on individual, ready to take the initiative and provide substantial support in a growing legal practice. This firm are on the lookout for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant, who has a proven 1-2 years' experience in the Conveyancing Legal Sector.Roles & Responsibilities
Required AttributesThe Person:
- Taking instruction from clients
- Creating accounts and records
- Opening and closing files
- Dealing with leasehold, freehold, remortgaging and land registry transactions
- Processing sale and purchase transactions
- Conducting searches
- Conducting client checks
- Client relationship management
- General administration support in a busy conveyancing department
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please contact Stevie Davidson at TSR Legal.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a conveyancing environment
- Proactive and supportive
- Excellent administration skills
- Good working knowledge of Residential Conveyancing