SALES ORDER PROCESSING TEAM LEADERCHERTSEYSalary to £30KAbout the role
Our client is looking for a Sales Order Processing Team Leader to join their company. You will support the sales team by supplying accurate and timely information, taking ownership of complex queries relating to sales order management & project roll outs.Main responsibilities:
- Manage the start to finish SOP function including the processing of new orders, management of moves, collections, and invoice preparation. Supporting SOP team by processing orders where appropriate
- Assist the Head of Operations with day-to-day Team and Workload schedules.
- Maintain good communication with the team - e.g. team meetings/performance reviews. Building relations within the team incorporating a one team attitude.
- Motivating team members, with positive approach and solution seeking.
- Overseeing order processing to achieve monthly targets
- Liaising with customers (internal & external) to meet delivery schedules and project roll outs
- Maintain communication internally to highlight potential breakpoints/challenges
- Finding, resolving and/or escalating potential difficulties/anomalies within the order pipelines
- Proven experience of managing or supervising a team
- Proven experience of working towards financially driven targets within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work to own initiative and within a team to achieve challenging targets
- Ability to motivate and assist team members to achieve required results
- Proficient IT skills - experience with MS Office applications including intermediate Excel and ERP system such as Oracle.
- Proficient in running and analysing reports/data from platforms such as Oracle via reporting suites (Cognos)
- Good trouble/problem-solving skills with an ability to display tact and diplomacy when coping with difficult situations.
- Fast, accurate data input ability and high level of numeracy.
- In depth knowledge of automated Sales Order Processing and purchasing systems and their interface with stock control and service management systems in a fast-moving environment.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.