Our public sector client have an interim positions for 2 SENIOR CONTENT DESIGNER
for a period of 6 months.
This position is currently remotely based.A day rate of £350 per day (inside IR35 umbrella)
You will primarily involve providing digital content design support to a key Public Health organisations digital programme. This will involve working closely with service teams to develop content on their website and intranet.Essential skills:
- A post graduate level qualification, professional certification or equivalent experience in a communications, user experience or information and knowledge management discipline, combined with significant experience and skills.
Specialist digital content experience and skills in:
- Leading digital content design, planning and management including websites, intranets, apps and digital media.
- Content Management Systems (CMS), responsive design, information architecture, online transactions, digital marketing campaigns, search optimisation, analytics and measurement of digital products.
- Knowledge of developing user experiences across a range of digital products, informed by insights into user behaviour and a good understanding of user research techniques.
- Experience of working with complex information systems and processes.
- Prior experience working in a public sector digital team.
Experience of working as part of a project team using agile methodology to deliver digital projects would be advantageous.