Deputy Home Manager - Registered Nurse
We are seeking a Deputy Manager for a client in Hamilton, who prides themselves on the quality of care they provide to their residents. The home has 40 beds, is very well established in the local community and specializes in Residential, Nursing and Dementia care. The philosophy of the operator is to ensure that everyone they care for has choice, input and options about how they live their lives.
As the Deputy Nurse Manager, your focus will be to support the Home Manager and staff team to achieve high standards, by planning, delivering and supporting outstanding care to the resident's and their families.
Predominantly leading and developing the team, under the guidance of the Manager, you will be a role model and coordinate care in line with Best Practice Guidelines, Regulation, and Legislation.
You will have an ethos of hard work and you will have excellent clinical skills, to ensure the delivery of care is accurately recorded and that all relevant documentation is always up to date.
As Deputy Manager you will
* Be NMC registered nurse
* Have a desire to work within elderly care
* Have an open and approachable management style
* Have the ability to effectively implement action plans
* Be confident in your ability to be the Clinical lead nurse for the home
* Be comfortable in managing the home in the absence of the manager
* Good rate of pay
* Dedicated supernumerary hours
* Free meals and uniform
* NMC and PVG paid for
* Excellent training and CPD support
* Excellent career progression prospects
Heart Resourcing seek out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals, and work entirely with clients who have the same quality driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria