This business has enjoyed fantastic growth in recent years. They provide niche solutions to their client base across the world and make looking after their staff a priority.
As workloads are steadily increasing, they require a Senior Project Manager, to work within their fast-paced project team. Senior Project Manager, Package, Hours and Benefits
- £45,000 dependent on experience
- Company vehicle
- 8:30am - 5pm (flexibility can be given), 4pm finish on Friday. You are required to work the hours necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities of your position
- 33 days holiday
Leicester, Hinckley, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Melton Mowbray, Kettering, Corby, Rugby, Northampton, CoventryRole Overview
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing projects (including completion of general arrangement and fabrication drawings using AutoCAD), from receipt of order to commissioning, on time, within budget and to the customer's and Impact's satisfaction.
- This will include the completion of site surveys, communicating with the customer regarding project progress, liaising with suppliers and contractors regarding requirements, costs and performance and managing costs to maximise gross profit.
The Senior Project Manager will be a team player, who is a confident decision maker, conscious of costs, with efficient problem-solving skills.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
- Minimum of a HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar, with steelwork fabrication background & experience.
- AutoCAD (and/or Solidworks) experience is preferred but isn't essential.
- Good communication and customer relation skills (verbal, written and telephone) with staff, suppliers, and customers.
- The Senior Project Manager will have excellent organizational skills - able to prioritise tasks to ensure completion of projects within deadlines.
- Flexibility to cater for changes to schedule and tight deadlines. Pride in work to ensure every project is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Proficient Maths and Microsoft skills.
- Product knowledge of air movement systems would be highly advantageous.
- Understanding of the health & safety risks associated with each installation to enable the writing of risk assessments and method statements.