- Immediately Available Management Accountant
- Urgent Start
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Management Accountant vacancy based in Mid-Kent, for a professional business. Our client are an excellent, leading business within their region and pride themselves on providing a very high quality service to their clients.Description
- Posting bank transactions.
- Online banking including set up of payment files.
- Preparation of management accounts, to include maintenance of accounting records to trial balance level .
- Balance sheet reconciliations including payroll and intercompany.
- Recharge invoices & VAT returns.
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and work with budget holders to manage spend on large capital projects.
- Prepare month end balance sheet rec file using own recs and those prepared by other members of the team
- Business Variance Analysis
- Accruals & Prepayment
- Reporting Packs to Senior Management
- Adhoc projects as required.
The successful candidate:
Customer focused with drive to achieve.
Previously worked as an Assistant Accountant/Management Accountant.
Strong Excel skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Month end and Management Accounts experience.Job Offer
Competitive Salary & Free Parking