Hampshire - Commutable from Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Waterlooville, Havant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented professional with experience across marketing, communications and engagement to develop and deliver creative and engaging campaigns for a leading organisation.
The role will have a very varied workload, leading on campaigns and forging strong working relationships with stakeholders. It will also involve managing two marketing officers.
If you are an excellent all-round marketing communications professional who combines a range of skills and experience delivering marketing, PR and social marketing, with enthusiasm and creativity this is job for you!
Skills and experience required:
* You will have a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area and/or appropriate professional qualification (for example CIM or CIPR) and proven experience in communications, PR or marketing
* Significant proven experience in communications, PR or marketing.
* You will have proven experience managing marketing and communications for an organisation, project or service, including producing strategies, developing propositions and planning campaigns.
* You will have experience of providing high quality proactive and reactive media management for diverse and sensitive topics, including managing crisis communications.
* You will have experience of using robust and inclusive engagement approaches to capture and amplify the voice of the customer.
* You will have knowledge and experience of social marketing and market research, and you'll be able to demonstrate the use of sound research in your work.
* You will be able to show experience of managing direct engagement with local communities, using a range of hands-on engagement methods, from events and roadshows to social media