Part Time 2 days a week - Circa £30k
My Debt Plan are a well-established financial solutions provider. We are looking to recruit an experienced part-time Management Accountant to join our busy office in Cheadle, Stockport.
* Build out financial modelling - P/L reporting.
* Build MI Dashboard and deliver above monthly
* Lead the preparation of the management accounts and related reporting to deliver accurate information on a timely basis in line with both local and Group requirements.
* Perform month-end activities under tight reporting deadlines proactively identify process improvements to drive efficiency and accuracy of reporting. Build and monitor cost centres; sales/ operations/marketing/introducers
* Regularly review performance and apply thorough business understanding to identify, understand and explain variances to expectations, including product margin analysis.
* Produce accurate and insightful reconciliations and ensure that reconciling items are appropriately actioned and closed.
* Recently qualified or finalist accountant from any major body (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
* Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Great attention to detail, high professional standards, and personal integrity.
* Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively across the business