Manchester Staff are currently searching for a PPC Specialist to be based in our client's offices in South West Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a growing Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
This role is ideal for either, a junior specialist with a few years' experience under their belt, or a senior specialist who is bored of the normal and is looking to move to one of the most exciting Agencies in the North West.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering tangible results across several PPC campaigns and handling client communications across a range of portfolios.
Skills and experience:
* Minimum 2 years' in a PPC focus role, either at an agency or in house.
* Able to utilise both Google and Microsoft Ads.
* Strong knowledge of Paid Search, Shopping, Display, and Remarketing.
* Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Merchant Centre.
* Well versed in Google Analytics.
* Excellent communicator both internal and external when required.
* Target driven with commercial understanding.
* An understanding of Digital channels such as SEO, CRO, email marketing and Paid Social is beneficial but not essential.
* £25 - £35K Salary (Dependant on Experience).
* Flexible working hours.
* Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
* Trendy Altrincham location.
* Culture is hugely important at the business. You are not just another number.
* Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support